BIODROGA Australia, registered office is at 3B / 71-77 Oxford Street Bondi Junction NSW 2022 Australia ABN (80 159 258 787) a subsidiary of Will Fennell Beauty Group Pty Ltd, is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its customers and other users of this Site (collectively “Customers”). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data ‘BIODROGA Australia’ collects from its customers, or that Customers provide to ‘BIODROGA Australia’.
The National Privacy Principles
‘BIODROGA Australia’ is bound by the National Privacy Principles as provided in the Commonwealth Privacy Act, 1988.
Information collected from customers
- a) Information that Customers provide by filling in forms on the site, or that Customers have already provided at the time of becoming an account holder. ‘BIODROGA Australia’ may also ask Customers for information when Customers report a problem with ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sites;
- b) if Customers contact ‘BIODROGA Australia’, ‘BIODROGA Australia’ may keep a record of that correspondence;
- c) details of transactions Customers carry out through ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sites and of the fulfillment of Customers’ orders;
- d) details of Customers’ visits to ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for ‘BIODROGA Australia’ own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that Customers access.
IP addresses and cookies
‘BIODROGA Australia’ may collect information about Customers’ computers, including, where available, Customers’ IP addresses, operating systems and browser types, for system administration. This is statistical data about ‘BIODROGA Australia’ users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, ‘BIODROGA Australia’ may obtain information about Customers’ general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Customers’ computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to Customers’ computer’s hard drives. They help ‘BIODROGA Australia’ to improve ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable ‘BIODROGA Australia’:
- a) to estimate ‘BIODROGA Australia’ audience size and usage pattern;
- b) to store information about Customers’ preferences, and so allow ‘BIODROGA Australia’ to customise ‘BIODROGA Australia’ site according to Customers’ individual interests;
- c) to speed up Customers’ searches; and
- d) to recognise Customers when Customers return to ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sites. Customers may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on their browsers, which allows them to refuse the setting of cookies.
Storing of customers personal data
The data that ‘BIODROGA Australia’ collects from Customers is stored with ‘BIODROGA Australia’ in Australia. Staff working for ‘BIODROGA Australia’ will process it. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of Customers’ orders, the processing of Customers’ payment details and the provision of support services.
All information Customers provide to ‘BIODROGA Australia’ is stored on ‘BIODROGA Australia’ secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where ‘BIODROGA Australia’ has given Customers (or where Customers have chosen) a password, which enables Customers to access certain parts of ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sites, Customers are responsible for keeping this password confidential. ‘BIODROGA Australia’ requires Customers not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
Although ‘BIODROGA Australia’ will use reasonable efforts to protect Customers’ personal data, ‘BIODROGA Australia’ cannot guarantee the security of Customers’ data transmitted to ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sites; any transmission is at Customers’ own risk. Once ‘BIODROGA Australia’ has received Customers’ information, ‘BIODROGA Australia’ will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
'BIODROGA Australia’ uses information held about Customers in the following ways:
- a) to ensure that content from ‘BIODROGA Australia’ site is presented in the most effective manner for Customers and for Customers’ computers;
- b) to provide Customers with information, products or services that Customers request from ‘BIODROGA Australia’ or which ‘BIODROGA Australia’ feel may interest Customers, where Customers have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- c) to carry out ‘BIODROGA Australia’ obligations arising from any contracts entered into between Customers and ‘BIODROGA Australia’; and
- d) to notify Customers about changes to ‘BIODROGA Australia’s service. ‘BIODROGA Australia’ will contact existing and new Customers by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to Customers.
Disclosure of customers information
‘BIODROGA Australia’ may disclose Customers’ personal information to any member of ‘BIODROGA Australia’ Pty Ltd and subsidiaries of Will Fennell Beauty Group Pty Ltd (of which ‘BIODROGA Australia’ Pty Ltd is a part of). ‘BIODROGA Australia’ may disclose Customers’ personal information to third parties:
- a) in the event that ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sell or buy any business or assets, in which case ‘BIODROGA Australia’ may disclose Customers’ personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- b) if ‘BIODROGA Australia’ or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- c) if ‘BIODROGA Australia’ is under a duty to disclose or share Customers’ personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply ‘BIODROGA Australia’s terms and conditions of online trading and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ‘BIODROGA Australia’ , ‘BIODROGA Australia’s’ customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Customer's rights information
Customers have the right to ask ‘BIODROGA Australia’ not to process Customers’ personal data for marketing purposes. ‘BIODROGA Australia’ will usually inform Customers (before collecting Customers’ data) if ‘BIODROGA Australia’ intend to use Customers’ data for such purposes or if ‘BIODROGA Australia’ intend to disclose Customers’ information to any third party for such purposes. Customers can exercise Customers’ right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms ‘BIODROGA Australia’ use to collect Customers’ data. Customers can also exercise the right at any time by contacting ‘BIODROGA Australia’ by email using the contact form. ‘BIODROGA Australia’ sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of ‘BIODROGA Australia’’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If Customers follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that ‘BIODROGA Australia’ do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Customers must please check these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
by email using the contact form, or write to us at ‘BIODROGA Australia’, 3B / 71-77 Oxford Street Bondi Junction NSW 2022 Australia.
Retention of data
We will retain in a secure manner any information you provided us in connection with a particular transaction for a period of seven years after which we may destroy it.
Changes to site
SMS abandoned cart disclosure
Third-party data sharing
The collection of your data is used for transactional and promotional emails from BIODROGA Australia, using email marketing software www.klaviyo.com
In order to receive SMS marketing from BIODROGA Australia, you must explicitly opt-in to receive messages from us. We take customer details seriously. We do not trade or sell any part of your private information, and you can at anytime request to erase entirely your customer information upon request.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: March 8, 2023
The BIODROGA Australia mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by BIODROGA Australia (“BIODROGA Australia”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to BIODROGA Australia’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of BIODROGA Australia through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with BIODROGA Australia. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to BIODROGA or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other BIODROGA Australia mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.